We on the mod team haven’t updated here in a while, apologies to anyone who follows the mod here!
We have decided that we will not continue to update this blog with mod news from now on, mainly because we feel we have an adequate number of other platforms for the mod.
Going forward please visit either of our forums below for up to date news and discussion on the mod:
Paradox Plaza (CK2 registration required)
Patch 1.0 Notes
We have decided that this version of the mod has pretty much everything in it that we set out to include 1.0. The World of ice Fire has been fully integrated into the mod, and all ? flags should now be gone. We now hope playing in Essos is as full and flavoursome experience as playing in Westeros. of course now we are out of beta feel free to deride us for bugs
Highlights of 1.0 are:
– Completed integration of World of Ice and Fire material
– Integrated some Horse Lords DLC features
– Added many new government types
– Others/White Walkers improvements
– Started a chronicle overhaul
– Plus many other additions, tweaks and fixes
Link : Click HERE
Patch 0.9.6 Notes
The Westerosi portion of the World and Ice and Fire is now complete, all new information should be present in the mod. There is, as usual, many other fixes and improvements, including:
– Blackfyre Rebellion adjustments
– Added an experimental change to the ACOK bookmark, it now starts from renly’s death so that the tyrells and lannisters can support the Iron throne in all of its wars
– The flags of the Iron Throne and The Seven Kingdoms can now change dynamically if a traditional great house owns them
– If you are wondering about the question mark flags everywhere, there are currently no flags for many areas.
Link : Click HERE