It is the day !
Essos is released, but not alone, the update comes with the largest bunch of features you’ll ever see 🙂
Patch 0.5 Notes
Essos has finally arrived! This huge new continent contains hundreds of new provinces and characters, from the Free Cities to all the way upto Qarth in East, and from Ibben in the North to the Summer Islands in the south. With this new continent many existing mechanics and scenarios have been adjusted. The most noteworthy additions are:
– Slavery- an extensive system has been added to model the slave trade in the east
– Piracy- Take control of a pirate in the Stepstones or Basilisk Isles
– Ninepenny Kings Scenario- Try and conquer Westeros as Maelys Blackfyre
– Bleeding Years scenario
Other changes include:
– Added a Faith Militant Uprising bookmark based on information from the Worldbook preview
– The High Septon is now elected using DLC cardinal mechanics. Old system still used if DLC is not active
– Added a new set of crown laws for The Seven called Faith Authority to replace the Investiture laws
– You may notice an enormous area called the Dothraki Sea, it is currently inactive as the Dothraki mechanics have not been completed yet.
– If you are wondering about the question mark flags everywhere, there are currently no flags for many areas.
To download the update and see the full changelog : http://citadel.prophpbb.com/topic4502.html
To vote for us in the mod of the year 2013 award :http://www.moddb.com/mods/crusader-kings-2-a-game-of-thrones-ck2agot
Our steamgroup : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gameofthronesck2
Our subreddit : http://www.reddit.com/r/CK2GameOfthrones/
Annnnnnd the newsletter subscription : http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=wordpress/yqww&loc=en_US
Note : Bugs and suggestions are to be reported on our dev forum, not here