Patch 0.4.1 (Download links are in the DL section, if none works, go to our dev forum
– 1.091 compatibility.
Events, jobs, plots and decisions:
– Revised trial by court somewhat. They are now overseen by the Castellan. You can also now overturn their decision at the cost of tyranny.
– Added an event where the King on Iron Throne can demand exiled pretenders from his vassals who are harbouring them.
– Optimised event where a claimant to the Iron Throne is granted a claim on Kings Landing.
– Added more house traits for the character creator.
– The Starks, Robert and other people who were wronged by King Aerys now have the vengeance opinion of him, rather than being rivals.
– Lord Garin Wells no longer has two children called Eleanor.
– Lord Gerold Dayne no longer has two children called Arron.
– Fixed a Peake having a blank name.
– Richard Horpe’s Lord brother is now older than him rather than younger.
– Fixed Corliss Penny being a Wensington.
– Daenarys is now widowed from Drogo’s death.
Province and title setup:
– The New Gift is now called North Road before it becomes part of the Nightswatch.
– Added is_patrician = no to realm_decisions/tournaments.
– Added a 2 year cooldown on commanding vassals to stand down.
– If an unlanded character wins a siege their liege is now granted the prisoners gained.
– Removed the period events along with the -1000 fertility modifier for children.
Graphics and portraits:
– The overhaul for the Dynasty Coat of Arms is nearly finished.
– Gave Orys back his CoA.
– Moved some more dynasty trackr flags to be set in the history files.
– Blackwood/Bracken event is now on_birth.
– Tywin can no longer reforge Ice until the Starks are defeated.
– Added “is_alive = yes” to job martial / tutor children. In testing a dead child gained swordsman levels.
– If the Grandmaester successfully flees imprisonment he wont now simply be sent back again.
– Fixed bug where allies of victorious Kings in independence wars werent becoming their vassals.
– Removed WIP ‘gain crownlander vassal’ plot accidentally added to the build.
– Fixed the conditions to allow you to establish oldtown as your capital in The Conquest.
– Fixed vanilla pride event that referred to your Maester.
– Fulfilling the become spymaster ambition now improves your intrigue rather than stewardship.
– Fixed some bugs concerning secret bastards and Moon Tea mechanics.
– Your descendents will no longer be imprisoned if you win a siege where they are located.
– Fixed bug where you could execute your backed claimant if their relative was your enemy.
– Fixed problem where if you pressed all claims you wouldnt win claims that were owned by the enemy’s vassals.
– Greatly reduced the supply limit/attrition penalties for provinces dragons have been used in. This should prevent disappearing armies.
– Added some more checks to the ‘I am a prince’ event, so hopefully it shouldnt spam.
– The owner of Dawn can longer get the ‘obtain valyrian sword’ ambition.
– Added some checks to warden events, to stop inexplicable spam for Eddard.
– Fixed bug where if the leader of an indep faction died (causing the war to end inconclusively) anyone who delcared themself King wouldn’t be revassalised.
– Fixed the independent Vale bug.
– Fixed the Rose and the Lion event not working in ACoK.
– Fixed problem where Loras Tyrell wasn’t going back to Highgarden on Renly’s death in ACoK.